Many people think what the doctor says is always right. One has to be mindful of what is being prescribed to us. Be a wise consumer. You may think what is given to you is beneficial but it may be harming you and your fetus.
Before we look further, please read this. http://www.precisionnutrition.com/all-about-vitamin-supplements
Do we need drugs / synthetic supplements for our body?
Do We need folate or folic acid? Why do doctor still prescibe?
Should you take EPA & DHA from fish oil or ALA from plant?
What plant has over fish:
•Rich in ALA, an omega-3 essential fatty acid found ONLY in plants.
• No fishy smell and aftertaste.
• No risk of toxic contaminants.
• No side effects associated with fish oil supplements, e.g. diarrhea, abdominal bloating, nosebleeds.
• Fish oil may interact with medications, e.g. blood thinners, aspirin and high blood pressure drugs.
• An overdose of fish oil can lead to increased risk of stroke and cancer.
• Will not deplete vitamin E.
• Zero cholesterol and fat.
• Lower in calories. One tablespoon of cod liver oil has 122 calories.
• Has healthful antioxidants, phytochemicals and polysaccharides.
• Eco-friendly. Does not use blubber from endangered species of whales and seals. Dolphins may end up in fishermen’s nets with tuna, which is used in fish oil supplements.
Taking drugs / synthetic supplements, there's a risk of overdoze. How about considering wholesome organic plant food which do not have risk of overdoze.
Contact us to find out more about oxyginberry, vegaplex, oseed and 1 shape lite.
Read more at:
Thank you and best regardsAnlinna
Health trainer / coach / speaker