Before the launch of PlusO2, i heard so much on the goodness of it and how affordable this premium home treatment is.
Therefore, when it was launched on 1 March 2021, i bought my 1st 2 dozens without hesitation!
What is PlusO2?
Do you want to:
- look younger than your age?
- Improve your eye bags and dark circles?
- Increase skin elasticity
But afraid of the knife, safety and the exorbitant recurring costs of botox or plastic surgery?
PlusO2 is a powerful restorative concentrate developed with Oxyginberry Complex. It breathes new life into your skin with its light, airy, bubbly formula. Skin appears smoother and clearer after use.
• more oxygen from 5 types of perfluorocarbon (PFCs) for unraveled results that lead to firmer and young-looking skin
• 6 high antioxidants ingredients from Oxyginberry Complex that help defend signs of aging
• 3 types of peptides that serve as building blocks for protein such as collagen, elastin and keratin. They act as emollient in Skincare to soothe and moisturise sensitive skin.
• Plant prebiotic that carbohydrate complex and water binding agent that may help balance the skin's microbiome.
How to use PlusO2?
At least 1-2x a week, i would use Blanc Light Reveal (scrub) as my facial exfoliation and and enhance the absorption of my premium skincare.
- Slow collagen production
- Slow cell renewal
- Age faster
- Slow skin healing
- Weak skin barrier
- Skin appears darker and dull
- Give the body a better source of oxygen. Eg PlusO2
- Use sun protection and avoid UV rays and external pollutants to reduce free radical formation. Eg Sunnytime SPF 50+++
- Pay attention to skin moisturization and nourishment. Eg Energy and Oasis Series from Elemente
- Consume high antioxidant rich plant foods such as wholesome plant, fruits ad vegetables. Eg from Oxyginberry and Rosytime
Be a wiser consumer.
Food for medicine.
Being healthy is not a goal.
Being Healthy is a way of Life.
Thank you and best regards
Excellence Lifestyle Coach / Lifestyle Blogger & Youtuber
+65 9791 9279
WeChat & Line: anlinnalim
Instagram (Follow me!)
Facebook (Add Page for more info!)
Youtube (Subscribe to my Youtube!)
Post a Comment