Wholesome Super Food
- Our Services
- What our clients say about us
- Wholesome Super Food Online (eLEAD Global)
- How we survived Covid-19
- Stay Healthy, Start with HEALTHY BREAKFAST
- Nutritional Misconception
- Our Workshops
- Cooking tutorial
- Parenting Tips
- Beauty Tips
- Diet Tips
- Special invites
- Urban Gardening
- Children Program
- Children Blog
- Christian Faith
- Gift Ideas
- Thank You Notes
- Simple Living
- Anlinna's Club
- Speaking Engagement
- Contact Us
Friday, 25 September 2015
Live with Dr Chen, 22 November 2015
Back by popular demand, Dr Chen Jau Fei, World Renowned Nutritional Immunologist and author of NUTRITION•IMMUNITY•LONGEVITY, is coming on 22 Nov 2015!!!
This time she will touch on hot topics such as:
- How to prevent & Improve ALLERGY
- Is GLUTEN FREE DIET healthy for us?
- Does taking yoghurt & PROBIOTICS help to improve health?
- Is Helicobacter Pylori contagious? What's the link to STOMACH ULCER?
- Why does a vegan still have HIGH CHOLESTEROL?
- How does fibre help to REDUCE CHOLESTEROL level?
- Does fructose speed up the growth of CANCER cells? Does it mean it is not suitable for cancer patients?
- On average, in every 12 person, there is 1 person diagnose with DIABETES. How can we prevent it?
Live! with Dr Chen (Chinese)
Date: 22 Nov 2015 (sunday)
Venue :RWS Convention Centre, East Ballroom
Time : 1:00pm to 3:00pm
Goodies bags will be given upon entrance in person. While stock last!
☆PLEASE RSVP YOUR NO OF TIX AS TIX ALWAYS SOLD OUT VERY FAST, RESERVE YOUR TIX NOW!!!
Your Health Consultant
Posted by Wholesome Super Food at 12:01
Labels: anlinna, cholesterol, diabetes, dr chen jau fei, e excel, elemente, live with Dr chen, nutritional immunology, oxyginberry, oxyginberry complex, probiotic, vegetarian, wholesome super food, workshop
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment