Wholesome Super Food
- Our Services
- What our clients say about us
- Wholesome Super Food Online (eLEAD Global)
- How we survived Covid-19
- Stay Healthy, Start with HEALTHY BREAKFAST
- Nutritional Misconception
- Our Workshops
- Cooking tutorial
- Parenting Tips
- Beauty Tips
- Diet Tips
- Special invites
- Urban Gardening
- Children Program
- Children Blog
- Christian Faith
- Gift Ideas
- Thank You Notes
- Simple Living
- Anlinna's Club
- Speaking Engagement
- Contact Us
Monday, 19 August 2013
Is fresh food always better than frozen?
Extracted from 10 Oct 2013 Today Paper.
Read here for e excel cutting edge technology wholesomesuperfood.blogspot.sg/2013/07/why-do-i-switch-my-whole-family-to.html?m=0
E. Excel’s products are formulated upon the science of Nutritional Immunology and much time and effort is spent on the manufacturing process, which includes:
1. Researching the different types of plant food that contain the most abundant phytochemicals, antioxidants and polysaccharides;
2. Studying which plant species is most beneficial to the human immune system. For example, there are over 80 species of ginger but all contain varying amounts of nutrients.
3. Analyzing which parts of a plant are most nutritious
4. Selecting the most appropriate harvest time. For example, the older the ginseng, the better it is, as ginseng harvested at a young age yields little nutritional benefit. Mushrooms should be harvested when they are still young to obtain optimum quality.
5. Using appropriate processing techniques. For example, some plants food has to be prcocessed using either freeze drying, spray mist drying, low heat drying or high purifying fine filtration method.
E. Excel’s products are effective because of the amount of research and professional expertise devoted to each product formulation. Every single product is highly concentrated and packed using state-of-the-art technology to ensure that nutrients will not be lost. Thus, even if you buy the same ingredients used in E. Excel products and mix them yourself, the concentrations are not comparable and hence, the effects will not be the same as E. Excel products.
Thank you and best regards